In recent years, the rapid advancement of genetic engineering technology has led to fundamental changes in basic disciplines such as medicine and has also rapidly promoted the development of the biopharmaceutical industry. At present, several biopharmaceuticals developed through genetic engineering technologies are already in the late stage of development, and some more drugs are already in the application stage of development.
Recombinant proteins are proteins encoded within protein expression plasmids that have been modified to achieve maximum protein expression/purification or mutation to assess protein function. The ability to add, delete or alter protein-coding sequences (even for individual nucleotides) provides researchers with very powerful tools to study a large number of fundamental questions and elucidate protein function in healthy and diseased tissues.
Recombinant proteins can be efficiently expressed in systems such as E. coll, yeast, insect, and mammalian cells, and their expression generally includes extracellular secretory expression, intracellular soluble expression, and intracellular insoluble expression (where the product is in the form of inclusion bodies).
Recombinant protein drugs are drugs that use genetic engineering techniques to modify "engineered bacteria" or "engineered cells" to express human functional proteins or their mutants in bulk to compensate for the absence of corresponding functional proteins in the body due to congenital genetic defects or acquired diseases. Therapeutic recombinant protein drugs include cytokines, monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins, hormones, and enzymes, etc., which are produced by recombinant DNA expression technology and injected to exert therapeutic effects in the body.
With the development of genetics, genomics, proteomics, and basic medicine, the market demand for recombinant functional proteins has increased dramatically, and Creative BioMart is the world's preeminent recombinant protein manufacturer, offering several hundred lines of recombinant protein products and several scarce human-derived protein products. Strict quality control guarantees industry-leading bioactivation and batch-to-batch consistency of our protein products, enhancing confidence in results and ensuring reproducibility.
- Our therapeutic protein products consistently deliver the expected results with high lot-to-lot reproducibility.
- We offer a wide range of tags, including Fc, His tags, and the ever-expanding Avi-tag biochemical protein.
- We can provide large packages to meet your specific needs, and our affordable pricing means you don't need to sacrifice quality to meet your budget.
- We offer recombinant therapeutic protein products that cover a wide range of model organisms from mammals and amphibians to bacteria and viruses.
- We use our expertise and experience in cloning, protein expression, purification, coupling, and formulation optimization to customize therapeutic protein products to meet specific needs.
If you do not see the recombinant therapeutic protein you need on our website, please contact us. We have tens of thousands of proteins that are not listed in our catalog and may have different labels or come from different sources than those listed on our website.
For more specific requirements, please contact our custom protein services team.